Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Get to Know a Swimmer: Lara O'Brien

Today we profile our freshman from the Lone Star State, the very first Texan to put on an R-MC swim cap, Lara O'Brien:


Name: Lara O'Brien
Nickname: Tex
Class Year: 2012
Hometown: Sugar Land, Texas
Favorite Events: 200 Breast, 1000 Free, Mile
Favorite Hobbies: Baking and the ever popular facebook stalking
Favorite Food: Estes Dining Hall. Just as a whole - delicious every day. Especially if you like stale cereal for dinner.
Favorite R-MC Swimming Memory: Keeping the team up until 4 am on my recruiting trip so that I could make my 6 am flight home.
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite TV Shows: South Park and Lost
Favorite Movie: Zoolander
Favorite Quote: "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." - Derek Zoolander